St. Paul College of Ilocos Sur, College Department aims to develop college students to become competent and compassionate leaders. They are expected to be integrated, morally disciplined, socially responsible and imbued with love for God and country.
BUSINESS EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
A. BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (BSBA)
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration graduates are expected to:
1. demonstrate skills and proficiency in their field;
2. be equipped with a framework of a scheme of Christian values to evaluate the needed knowledge in the various areas where business administration operates;
3. be familiar and be able to interpret the trends of the environment for effective management; and
4. manifest keen awareness and interest in the social issues affecting national and international economy and respond to the needs of society.
B. BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN ACCOUNTANCY (BSA)
Bachelor of Science in Accountancy graduates are expected to:
1. demonstrate skills and proficiency in accounting for all forms of business transactions;
2. integrate the values of honesty and integrity, objectivity and timeliness in the preparation of financial and accounting reports;
3. realize the need for competence and professionalism in the performance of their role as accountants; and
4. develop awareness that the accounting process is not static but one that must respond to changes in the economic, political and social environment