St. Paul College of Ilocos Sur, College Department aims to develop college students to become competent and compassionate leaders. They are expected to be integrated, morally disciplined, socially responsible and imbued with love for God and country.
A. BACHELOR OF ARTS (A.B.)
Bachelor of Arts graduates are expected to be:
1. adequately equipped with the knowledge of the humanities and appreciation of the Filipino cultural heritage;
2. equipped with the skills needed in their field of specialization;
3. well-informed and conversant with local and international issues; socially conscious and involved;
4. integrated and productive as persons, Christians and Filipino citizens;
B. BACHELOR OF SECONDARY EDUCATION (BSE) and BACHELOR OF ELEMENTARY EDUCATION (BEED)
Bachelor of Secondary Education (BSE) and Bachelor of Elementary Education (BEED) graduates are expected to:
1. be fully equipped with the knowledge, skills and attitudes that will help the learner in his/her quest for truth;
2. demonstrate professional skills in teaching his learners and integrate values and discipline, self-direction, hard work and perseverance;
3. transmit to the learners the national ideals by cherishing, preserving and developing moral, spiritual and socio-economic values;
4. possess the ability to create an atmosphere that disposes the learners to cultivate their potentials to the fullest; and
5. witness through Christian leadership in school and in the community by participating in creative endeavors and social involvement.
Department News and Articles
Survey Questionnaire for the Evaluation of Teacher Education Program