St. Paul College of Ilocos Sur, College Department aims to develop college students to become competent and compassionate leaders. They are expected to be integrated, morally disciplined, socially responsible and imbued with love for God and country.
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
A. BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN COMPUTER SCIENCE (B.S.C.S.)
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science graduates are expected to:
1. acquire the knowledge, skills and attitudes needed in computer technology, its applications in business and non-business fields;
2. demonstrate awareness and interest in the entire computer system and apply the benefits that this system offers in line with the present technological demands;
3. manifest skills and competence in programming, communication systems and procedures;
4. utilize exploratory skills that will enable the graduate to discover and become innovative, sensitive and adaptive to the needs of the environment; and
5. integrate truth, honesty, patience, personal and social responsibility and other gospel values related to the practice of his profession.
B. BACHELOR OF SCIENCE in INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (BSIT)
The BSIT graduates are expected to:
1. acquire knowledge and skills for the effective performance of the different tasks called for in information technology;
2. be proficient information technologists;
3. foster continued growth as leaders and experts in information systems