St. Paul College of Ilocos Sur, College Department aims to develop college students to become competent and compassionate leaders. They are expected to be integrated, morally disciplined, socially responsible and imbued with love for God and country.
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN NURSING (BSN)
A Bachelor of Science in Nursing graduate is expected to:
1. acquire the knowledge, skills and attitudes needed to become competent and competitive nurse practitioners
2. show professional skills and interest in the health care system and apply these in the prevention and cure of diseases
3. integrate truth, objectivity, practice, hard work, perseverance, compassion, personal and social responsibility, respect for the dignity of life and other Christian values in the practice of his/her profession.
4. manifest love of country and use his/her competence in the service of his/her fellowmen.
5. be responsible for his/her personal and professional development and develop the initiative to become innovative through the use of research findings.
Calendar of Activities
Department News and Articles