SPCIS High School department is expected to:
1. Give the adolescent opportunities to develop a strong sense of values based on the teachings of Christ so that he may grow to be an effective and efficient Christian whose thoughts and actions are motivated and geared towards implementation of these values.
2. Train the adolescent in the basic skills, knowledge and processes necessary for a higher level of education.
3. Help the adolescent become a responsible, mature and well-rounded individual, aware and conscious of his duties towards the Christian Community.
4. Help the adolescent develop the values of patriotism and nationalism, so that he may arrive at a deeper and more meaningful Personal and National Discipline, Respect for Lawful Authority and Pride in his National Identity and culture.
5. Help the adolescent, understand, appreciate and develop Love for Work so that he may be able to contribute to the social, cultural and Economic development of his country.
Calendar of Activities
Department News and Articles