STOP TRYING TO REINVENT THE WHEEL
St. Paul College of Ilocos Sur offers programs from Preschool to Senior High School which are anchored on the mission of the Sisters of St. Paul of Chartres to spread Jesus Christ as the Good News to all.
Excellent program is one of the BEST ways children can learn.
Kids are able to pay attention in school, feel better about themselves, maintain eye contact during conversations and feel good about themselves in all aspects of their lives.
As a result, kids stand taller, smile bigger, and perform better. They are overall happier and love who they have become.
FAAP AND PAASCU ACCREDITED LEVEL III
In order to advance through learning, your child will have to exercise superior listening skills. Kids who aren’t always adept when it comes to paying attention to what they’re told can benefit from the excellent school.
Thrive to know people and make new friends when they’re in a room filled with peers who share a common interest.
The High School Department envisions a Paulinian Basic Education graduate who is:
1. A Christ-centered Paulinian, mindful, self-directed learner and role model, consciously expressing one’s faith;
2. A courageous, resourceful and problem solver demonstrating one’s creativity and charism;
3. A conscientious, adept performer and achiever competently implementing one’s mission in life;
4. A credible and responsive communicator and team player building community through one’s active collaboration; and
5. A caring, committed advocate for peace and universal well-being impelled by compassion and charity for all.
1. I am a mindful, self-directed learner and role model, consciously expressing my Faith.
2. I am a courageous, resourceful explorer and problem solver, demonstrating my creativity and charism.
3. I am a credible, responsive communicator and team player, building harmonious community through active collaboration.
4. I am a conscientious, adept performer and achiever, competently pursuing my mission in life.
5. I am a caring, committed advocate for peace and universal well-being, impelled by compassion and charity for all.
The Academic Track is composed of the following strands:
This strand aims to develop students to become competent, efficient, values-oriented and socially responsible business practitioners. It is designed to enhance the knowledge, entrepreneurial skills and attitudes of students in accordance with industry standards.
This strand prepares students a variety of choices on what they can take for Senior High School. This allows them to choose electives from the other strands such as Humanities, Social Science, Creative Writing and Applied Economics, Organization and Management and Disaster Readiness and Risk Reduction. It serves as a guide to students who are undecided to explore possibilities for future undertakings.to journalism, communication arts, liberal arts, education and other social science-related courses in college.
This strand prepares students to demonstrate mastery of competencies and skills related to journalism, communication arts, liberal arts, education and other social science-related courses in college.
This strand prepares students to demonstrate knowledge, skills and attitudes needed in the field of sciences, technology, engineering, and mathematics.