STOP TRYING TO REINVENT THE WHEEL
DISCOVER HOW OUR Institute of Culinary Arts MAXIMIZING YOUR SKILLS THROUGH SPCIS
In St. Paul College of Ilocos Sur, Institute of Culinary Arts focuses to provide quality education.
subscribe TO OUR
* Your privacy is very important, we’ll never share your information. We may email you about upcoming events.
GREAT opportunities for student
- Having to ask your child more than once to do something? You’ve asked them to clean their room, but getting them to turn off the TV and do what you’ve asked them multiple times is like pulling teeth.
- Getting your child to focus on a given task? It’s time for them to do their homework, but all they want to do is play. Perhaps you’ve asked them to get their books and assignments out, but instead, they have their toys all over the living room floor?
- Having your child act out at school or in public? Have you ever received a phone call or email from a teacher saying your child was acting out in class or playing to aggressively at recess? Maybe you’ve been pulling your hair out because you can’t get your kids to get along at home and not fight?
- Making sure your little one is paying attention when you’re trying to explain something? You’re trying to have a serious conversation about crossing the street or strangers, and all they can talk about is how bobby picked his nose at school then ate it. Ever been there before?
- Low Self Esteem? Maybe your child just doesn’t seem motivated or they’re having a hard time believing in themselves. Perhaps they don’t feel they’re good enough or better yet, they’ll never get good grades because they just aren’t smart enough.
YOU NEED TO KNOW are the essential building blocks
Excellent program is one of the BEST ways children can learn.
Kids are able to pay attention in school, feel better about themselves, maintain eye contact during conversations and feel good about themselves in all aspects of their lives.
As a result, kids stand taller, smile bigger, and perform better. They are overall happier and love who they have become.